Sweet Almond Oil
Prunus Amydaglus Dulcis
What is Sweet Almond Oil?
Sweet almond oil is a pale, yet fatty oil that is derived from the seeds of sweet almonds via cold pressing. This means there was no heat used in the process of harvesting the oil and so, the oil obtains it’s natural nutrients and goodness that makes it so beneficial to your hair, skin and nails. Sweet almond oil is perfect for massaging and much more due to it’s fast absorbing and moisturising qualities.
What uses does Sweet Almond Oil Have?
- Sweet Almond Oil is a fantastic moisturiser, it works to tackle dry skin and you can use it straight from the bottle.
- Sweet Almond Oil is brilliant for tightening dark circles, it has amazing qualities that actually lightens the skin when mixed with a small amount of honey and applied onto the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil is the perfect choice for massage oil, this is because the oil has amazing benefits to the skin, it makes it more elastic and supple, it can lighten dark areas and also helps to soothe and relax muscles when massaged into the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil can reduce inflammation, simply massage the oil into the areas that are inflamed and wait a few moments for the oil to sink in.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a brilliant hair treatment, the oil has the ability to dissolve dandruff and leave your scalp feeling fresh and flake free.
- Sweet Almond Oil is known for it’s ability to help eliminate toxins form your body via the liver, not to mention it can also eliminate the appearance of wrinkles on your skin! Not only does it help the outer portion of your body, but also the inside too!
- Sweet Almond Oil can be used on sun burnt skin, as it helps to relieve soreness and also prevents scaring/ blistering or future sun burn from happening.
- Sweet Almond Oil is brilliant for chapped or sore lips, in fact, Almond Oil is better for your lips than most store bought lip products as it is made from the most natural ingredients and works immediately to nourish the skin and lips.
- Sweet Almond Oil is also great for removing makeup, this is much better for your skin than using conventional products such as wipes or makeup removers that dry the skin and clog the pores. With Almond Oil the makeup is completely removed without compromising the health of your skin
How can I use the Sweet Almond Oil?
For Skin: Simply Apply the Almond Oil directly onto the skin and massage well using your hands or massage tools. For best results we recommend doing this at least once per day.
For Hair: Massage the oil into your scalp and hair, ensure you leave the oil in your hair for eat least half an hour before washing. For best results we recommend making this a routine at least once per week. You can even use a leave in conditioner in your hair after the oil for added shine.
As a Hot Oil Treatment For Hair: Gently heat the oil by placing the required amount into a plastic container, place the container in a sink filled with hot water. Whilst the oil heats through, wash and rinse your hair thoroughly. Check the oils temperature before massaging the product into your hair and scalp, leave the almond oil in the hair for around twenty minutes before rinsing your hair again. Use hot water first and then rinse finally with cold water.
For Under-Eye Circles: Massage the oil directly into the skin under your eyes using your fingertip or a facial massage tool. For best results we recommend repeating this routine regularly.
How does Sweet Almond Oil work?
Sweet Almond Oil is very high in Vitamin A, B and E which are all extremely beneficial to your health, skin, nails and hair . Almond Oil also contains plant phenols which can offer your skin protection from sun damage and the oil also prevents your skin from future problems regarding sun light. Sweet Almond Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids which can help to support the immune system and energy levels. Finally, sweet Almond Oil contains magnesium which is thought to be used by the body to help protect against the process of ageing, wrinkles and other skin aliments.